Saturday, October 8, 2011

A Steal of a Deal

Today we went to several garage sales. Many of the communities have a garage sale day, and today was that day. I have been wanting to get an exersaucer for Felicity to use, and I know garage sale prices just can't be beat! Plus, I sorta like the bargaining part. I know, I'm crazy.

I guess there are a lot of people that might be scared off by garage sales because you come into contact with strangers "stuff." But, for me, there isn't a lot that bleach water, elbow grease, and a run through the washer can't fix. :-) Besides, how GREEN is it to garage sale! If you haven't ever tried it, I challenge you to do it! It makes a budget streeeeetch. Plus, why spend more when you don't have to?!

Here is the exersaucer I got today. It is in fully working condition.... No stains, fading, tears, and it came with working batteries too. Oh yeah...priced this morning at 25 dollars, marked down to 15 when I stopped by, and I offered 10 and got it with another little toy thrown in. Me = happy. At least, I thought it was a good deal! Apparently someone else does too....post bleach of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment