The kids and I went to a new park that is pretty nearby our house yesterday afternoon. The weather was so nice! The playground was great, and I felt like it was particularly safe too. I love it when the play equipment has side rails so kids don't just go randomly flying off of the sides. :) Like that happens often...I know it doesn't, but still...Anyway, this is one of those type "safe-er"playgrounds. There is also a nice splash pad so we will have to go back there next summer to play in that portion. Plus, one of the biggest bonuses was that there were a lot of trees which means there was a lot of shade!
There was also a nice walking trail that we explored together. While on our walk Caedmon made Felicity giggle, giggle, giggle. It was her best laughing session yet. She thinks her big brother is just sooo funny. Of course we were all giggling by the time it was over.
The path...

Celeste swinging away!

Cead picked a flower for me. "Here, Mom! You can wear this in your hair." So sweet! It was really small so you can't really see it in the pic.

A really quick pic of Felicity in the baby swing. She isn't really big enough to sit in those yet, but she is getting close!!

Taking a flying leap...it was his best attempt to grab the wheel overhead. Sorry, bud, maybe in another 3 years:) Mommy helped him out later though!

LOVE this. One of the best pics I think I have of the two of these kiddos together.

And, yes, I just need to turn my date stamp off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment