Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mother's Day Brunch 2011

Our church has an annual Mother Daughter Brunch. Of course, this is the first year that we have been to it, but I will surely make it an annual event! Celeste, Felicty, and I had had such a wonderful time enjoying quiche, fruit, muffins, and gift give aways. I won a $25 dollar gift card to the AMC movie theater. I'm pretty happy about that because there are several good movies coming up that I'd like to go see!

We all got up this morning and primped a little and then we were off! After we enjoyed our delicious food the Mommy's got to listen to an encouraging talk about how to build and nourish the Mother/Daughter relationship. During this talk, Celeste left with all the other girls to work on a craft for us Mommies. Sure enough, she came beaming back carrying a flower pot with some flowers she had decorated, and a coupon that says "Good for one Breakfast in Bed." Think I'll have to hook her Daddy up with that one. ;)

Here are a few pics...



Celeste and Felicity...best sissy's!! :)

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! We had soccer but maybe next year we can go. How exciting too that you won a gift card!! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete