Wow, I can't believe we have already reached this milestone! The time has just passed sooo quickly. Felicity continues to be a fantastic baby. I'm loving every minute of her being a newborn. Today, she smiled at me! You know, the first REAL smile. I was just talking to her and nuzzling her tummy and there it was. I did the same thing a couple of times, and she smiled at me each time. Then, a few minutes later, we called Oma to say Happy Birthday, and she smiled when she heard Oma's voice over the phone. :) It's just great.
She is starting to make coos and is making some new complaint type sounds as well. I feel like I am noticing things a lot more easily this time around. She likes to be held, enjoys watching her mobile spin around, and really dislikes having a dirty diaper. I feel it is somewhat easier to determine if she is hungry, gassy, or having a plain out fuss too. I don't know if it is due to the
ItzBeen or just due to the fact that it is my third time through this.
Here are a few one month pics...
Big blue eyes...

I love my brother and he loves me!

I sleepy.

I'm girly like my big sis.

I'm cuddly as can be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment