Thursday, March 3, 2011

Spoiled Rotten

If you are ever here on a typical Sunday don't be surprised if you see this...
Isn't that a beautiful coffee cake??

We are truly spoiled every Sunday because Caleb will get up and make Coffee Cake for us, set the table, and get the coffee ready. This is a passed down tradition because Caleb's Dad started doing this for his family while they lived in Guate. Thanks, Stan! We enjoy hearing the story of how Dad would get up early to make coffee cake only to discover that their house help, Julia, would get up just as early to try to keep Dad from doing the work because she felt it was her job. So sweet.

This is just one SMALL thing I love about our family.

Isn't that a handsome husband??

1 comment:

  1. I love it! That is so sweet! Josh makes pancakes, bacon, and coffee for us on Saturday mornings. It is so nice to wake up to those breakfast smells. It seems to just starts our Saturday off on a good foot. :o) I love having traditions!

    ReplyDelete