We went to the zoo today after church, and I can definitely tell that I am easily winded and tired out. I had to take a sit down break a couple of times!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
35 weeks
It's been another great week in the pregnancy! I must admit that it is feeling very difficult to breathe now, and I am certainly noticing a difference in how much I am able to eat in one sitting. :-) On one hand I think Felicity is going to be small because of how active she still is this far along into the pregnancy, and on the other, I am hoping that she is about the same size as her brother because I feel like there is no room left!!
We went to the zoo today after church, and I can definitely tell that I am easily winded and tired out. I had to take a sit down break a couple of times!

We went to the zoo today after church, and I can definitely tell that I am easily winded and tired out. I had to take a sit down break a couple of times!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment