I'm still feeling pretty good. Of course, I do have most of the symptoms of 37 week pregnant lady: nothing fits over my belly well, lower back pain, not being able to tie my own shoes,restlessness, lack of sleep, lots of pressure, using the bathroom ALL the time, and also some foot pain that has returned with the extra weight I'm carrying around. However, I still have no sciatic nerve pain, and that is wonderful!!! In my opinion, that is what takes your pregnancy misery to an entirely new level. Thank you Lord for sparing me this time!!!
I feel increasing excitement and dread simultaneously. I had a passing thought yesterday, that on the very smallest level, I can identify with some of what Christ may have been feeling as he anticipated the cross. He knew it was worth it, but still didn't look forward to the pain and suffering He was going to have to endure. Like I said though...on the VERY SMALLEST LEVEL.
So, here I am. Still very pregnant.
No comments:
Post a Comment