Sunday, March 6, 2011

36 weeks

Here I am with four weeks at the MOST left. Right? Right?? I am NOT going overdue...right? Ooo, I sure hope not! I'm mentally trying to prepare to be overdue, but at the same time hoping that little Felicity will make an appearance before her due date. Yesterday afternoon, I went to the hospital and filled out consent forms and submitted all my information so I can walk straight up to Labor and Delivery when I go into labor. :) Today, I am going to try to pack bags for Caedmon and Celeste to take with them wherever they may end up! I will also aim to make a "list" of items that I will need to pack during early labor.

36 weeks



I'm looking a little like I am not getting enough sleep! Oh well. That's just the truth of the matter. I also feel like I do look a little bigger this week than the last couple of weeks which seemed to stay more the same.


Side Note: In the interest of full disclosure...if you take a look at my pregnancy ticker you will notice that it is two days shy of 36 weeks. I've just made it a point to post on Sunday's since I actually have taken a little bit of effort in getting ready. :) Plus, it is an easy morning to remember to have Caleb snap a photo! It's close enough in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment