We are still keeping at the renovation of the kids room. Though, truthfully, CJ has done almost all of it himself. Remember when I said that things always take us longer than I think they will? I DID say that, right? Well, this has certainly been NO exception! We have been living with two dressers and two bookshelves in our hallway for the past week. They are arranged on opposite sides of the hall so that one must weave like one was a snake to get to and from any of the rooms. The kids love it, and of course I just fit. It's pretty funny how the S pathway has really slowed the kids down from running in the hall. That I like. :)
Anyway, we finished trimming out the room (except for crown molding which we've decided to put off until much later). Currently, we are caulking all the cracks and starting to paint the trim. Might I DARE say that we may be finished in the next day or two?! It just depends on when CJ will be up for painting the wainscoting. I'm trying to help paint the trim little by little, and am giving myself frequent fresh air breaks. Hence this post.
I'm tempted to give you a little preview, but just can't do it! I have to wait until the finished product.
Saturday, January 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment