Saturday, March 20, 2010

A Wonderful Week Concludes

This week has been absolutely amazing! I had such a wonderful time visiting with my best friend Leslie. It feels like we did sooo much in such a short amount of time. I don't think we wasted a minute. Here is a snapshot in words of our week.

Tuesday-Picked Leslie up from the airport, headed home, unpacked, showed Leslie the house we are buying, went to the library to pick up videos, ate dinner, and hit the jacuzzi at Lifetime. (We were able to secure a 7 day pass for Leslie of which we made great use ...but, I still think I ended up gaining five pounds!)

Wednesday- Quick breakfast and headed to gym for Total Conditioning class, left exhausted, came home and showered, ate lunch, headed to Arlington and toured the very impressive, new stadium, came home even more exhausted! Slept well!

Thursday-Omlettes for breakfast, back to gym for 50/50, home for lunch and kids naps, went on a historic homes walking tour of our downtown...laughed a lot at my inability to be a tour guide!, finished the night out with watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants II...

Friday-Wimped out and went to the ellipticals and jacuzzi, rushed home to clean up, went to Allen to the shopping center and got lunch at Which Wich, saw Anna! :), ate lunch while the kids played at the Depot, shopped at the Allen Outlets and got awesome shoes, drove to Ikea, saw Susie! :), walked around, ate cinnamon rolls , headed home and got ready for a night out on the town, got pedicures, walked around the square, had dinner at Cafe Malaga, and finished the night out at Coffee N Cream with delicious carrot cake.

And here are some pictures!





I don't think I'm going to be able to top all the fun we had this week for a very, very long time. But, I must say, that it wasn't the "things" I did that made it so great, it was the company I kept! Until next time, sister!!

1 comment:

  1. So I'm starting to cry reading about our week! I had so much fun and wish we could hang out more often. I'm going to miss being so "close" when we move. Thanks for a wonderful, wonderful week! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete