Wednesday, February 3, 2010

The Impossible House Part 2

So, we weren't actually accepted afterall...

To catch you up to speed, we were informed that our offer had been accepted yesterday, and since we have seven days "option" written into our contract, we jumped right onto getting an inspection scheduled for as soon as possible.

We were able to get an inspection scheduled for today at 12:30. However, around 11:00, I heard from our relator who informed me that the listing agent had called her when he heard we were having an inspection done today, and said that we should possibly hold off because the home could go into foreclosure and he didn't want us to lose our money. As it turns out, we aren't fully accepted on the offer yet and maybe we won't be. I'm no realtor, so I may not get this completly correct, but it seems that the title company has accepted us, but we still need to have an acceptance offer from the bank/listing agent.

We are essentially back to square one! Waiting...and hoping. Should hopefully hear something back today sometime. I will update again then if there is any change. God's will shall prevail, and whatever it may be concerning this home, we are content with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment