Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The "Impossible" House Part 1

I am titling this post Part 1 because I just think there might be more to add as we go through the rest of this exciting week!

I'll keep it short, and say, our offer for the house got accepted today! It came through fast, and still felt like ages. :-) We go for an inspection tomorrow. So much is riding on the inspection...

I posted on facebook today that it sure seemed like a looong day, and now all of the sudden 7 days seems like it is going to fly by! We will have inspections, a loan to secure, a contract and etc. probably all within the next week.

I'm going to try to take pictures of the house tomorrow when I go for the inspection and get them posted up so you all can see them.

Please continue to pray for us to have discernment and follow God's direction on this home.

Side note: Caedmon seems to be doing much, much better today. His fever only reached about 100.5 during the middle of the afternoon today. Way better than the 103.5 or higher that he has had! He slept better last night as well, so I'm sure that helped. I think tomorrow the sickness will be gone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment