Josh sounded like he did such a fantastic job being a coach, and I only wish we could be there in person to give our love and congratulations to them both. And of course to steal Cece away and give her some warm cuddles and butterfly kisses.
I literally checked my phone every 30 minutes and prayed all day off an on for Leah to have a safe delivery. And now, the hard part starts...18 plus years of growing pains/joys ahead! :)
Cecelia, you're beautiful, and I love you very much! Congratulations again Leah and Josh. You are going to be fantastic and fun parents. And, Cece, as soon as I get a picture of you clothed, I'll post it right up here!!.............Wow, look at that hair. I think you favor your Daddy in your mouth and nose, and I hear you have your Mama's gorgeous blue eyes. You are one lucky chick-a-dee!
Cecelia, you're beautiful, and I love you very much! Congratulations again Leah and Josh. You are going to be fantastic and fun parents. And, Cece, as soon as I get a picture of you clothed, I'll post it right up here!!.............Wow, look at that hair. I think you favor your Daddy in your mouth and nose, and I hear you have your Mama's gorgeous blue eyes. You are one lucky chick-a-dee!

this was awesome Danielle. thank you for your prayers and thoughts - they were felt.
ReplyDeleteLeah