Saturday, October 31, 2009

Twenties, I ♥ you...! Thirties, I embrace you.

Farewell miniskirts... Here I am ready for some line dancing. Caleb taking Celeste down the big slide inside at the restaurant. The kids were entertained all night by this!


Celeste helping me pull out the 30 candles on the birthday cake!









Thanks to all who helped me celebrate my entrance into my 30's. I have enjoy the warm wishes and thoughts.

I'm going to be so excited about being 30...hehee.

A very special thanks to Caleb for getting together a birthday dinner with friends at Trail Dusters, and for baking me a chocolate cake from scratch. It was delicious! Here is a picture...

Caleb also got me a great gift! I'm on my way to the Dallas Symphony in December to see Micheal W. Smith's Christmas concert. I've been a fan since highschool, and it's been a long,long time since I've been to a concert of any kind, so this will be a fun night for us!

.


1 comment: