Thursday, October 27, 2011

Show N Tell Electronic Style :)

Every kindergartner needs the chance to have Show and Tell. I thought I would give Celeste this opportunity via the web. What a potential audience. :) Though we suspect mostly the Grandparents will watch!

I've got the videos loaded backwards, but I guess that doesn't really make a difference! And in our casual conversation during show n tell, we weren't exactly theologically correct when using the term "the first day", but I didn't think too much about it until I watched the video. Then we got to discuss more accurately the order of creation. :)

1 comment:

  1. Oma thinks this is the best show and tell she has ever seen! I love it how you ask me if I see the snow, and then say "good" like you can see me nodding my head. Keep up the great work, Celeste and you will be a tv host!

    ReplyDelete