Friday, September 9, 2011

Felicity, 5 months

Each month that passes at this point feels faster than the one before! I am still feeling like I just gave birth, but I already no longer have a newborn.

Milestones from this past month:
Rolling over
Discovering her feet
Playing with her hands
Reaching for toys or whatever is within reach, like our plates
Better head control

In the past TWO days:
Sleeping through the night (again!!) wooohoooo.

Sleeping through the night at this point is considered as starting in the time range of 8-11pm, (yeah, I know that is a large start range!) and lasting until 5:30am. This actually works out pretty great for me because I feed her from 5:30-6 and she goes back to sleep. Then I get up and get some quick morning routines in, a brief bit of me time, and start breakfast for the family. She is up for the day in between 7-8:30.

What I'm waiting on:
Sitting up
Rolling over from her back to her tummy (This kid is always attached to me...and, I love every minute of it. BUT, I should put her down on the floor a little more often!) She gets tummy time in her crib each morning, but I need to do more of that.
MORE sleeping through the night. Keep it up, Felicity!

Two months old with my dolly.

Five months old with my dolly.
Happy five months sweet baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment