I don't want to neglect the blog...but, I've got three little somethings that are keeping me kinda occupied at the moment! We've got places to go, eggs to collect, Jesus resurrection to celebrate...Hope you all have a Happy Easter! He is risen!
My three somethings...
Felicity is two weeks old and Mommy is LOVING playing dress up. Ah, I never tire of it! :) She is starting to open her eyes more and more and is working on getting her eyes to focus. Bet we have a few more weeks before we get a picture that isn't cross eyed. Isn't she just so sweet!!

Don't have time now, but I'll come back later and rotate this pic...lol.

Caedmon riding with his friend Ally on the pony ride yesterday at an "Egg-stravaganza."

Celeste and Ally waiting in line together to ride the pony. So girlie. Holding hands and wearing bracelets and bows...
No comments:
Post a Comment