When Felicity was born, Nita was able to be here. And, I am SO GLAD!! Nita, just wanted to say thank you for all that you did for me those first few days I was in the hospital and at home....taking care of the kids, cleaning my house, just being here so I didn't have Felicity at home! (Seriously, I think I would have had her at home if Nita hadn't been here because I would have had to wait for friends to arrive at my house to watch the kids, and I did not have time for that!)
You are such a blessing to us and since we hardly got to see you because you were working so hard...we think you should just come back. ;-) I promise you wouldn't have to lift a finger. We love you, and the help was priceless...
Monday, April 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank-you for those sweet words! It worked out well after all. I am glad I could do something that needed to be done: especially BE THERE that night! I am so glad you left "early so you could hang out in the lobby" !!!!
ReplyDeleteI, too, am learning to be a better "grandma-in-waiting". I will try not to stretch myself out so thin next time (hint, hint :- )I love you all. Keep the pics coming. They are wonderful.