Sunday, April 3, 2011

40 weeks

SO, if Felicity comes in the next two days, I won't truly make the 40 weeks mark...

Yesterday was a great day. We attended a birthday party and then went for dinner at The Purple Cow. Caleb's Mom arrived and was able to met us for dinner there. Yay! I'm glad that we were able to keep busy. That has been pretty important for my mood and attitude lately. I REALLY thought that I was starting to go into labor yesterday at one point but everything fizzled out and I'm back to normal . I was so convinced that I would be heading to the hospital last night, that I slept with my make up on. Now my face just feels gross!! Lol. Gonna have to go wash it when I finish here. :) I also ended up taking the pictures in by the baby crib this time. Something different, and wishful thinking...

Felicity is going to be such a great baby when she does arrive don't you think? I tend to think that she is going to nurse better, sleep better, and just generally be more adjusted since she has been able to cook a little longer than my other two.

Here is a photo or two of the baby girl...in utero of course.


1 comment:

  1. She's dropped! You are beautiful, Danielle - inside and out! Can't wait to hold the precious Felicity.

    ReplyDelete