Friday, March 18, 2011

Cece Visits

On Thursday morning my niece, Cecelia, arrived. She is hanging out with us for a few days while her Mommy and Daddy are taking their church youth to YAR. She is such a beautiful kid! And, on top of that, she blows great kisses, loves books, eats like a champ, goes to bed on command, and says "doggie" like it's her job. I'm enjoying squeezing the stuffins out of her while I have the chance. :-)

Here is a picture of the kids on Thursday afternoon. I LOVE that Caed and Cece are pulling on a toy. The look on Cece's face is awesome! Caed is learning...slowly, what it is like to not be the smallest one around.



We also went to the park. Cece *might* have stayed in her pj's all day...shh. ;-)


And my dangerous pic...I let go of Cece long enough to snap a picture of the three of them riding the plane. Celeste is doing a GREAT job at being a helper. She is going to be an awesome big sister!


Oh, and Leah, before you are wondering if I let Cece pick up that paci off the ground...it's one I own. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment