I just had to buy this little gadget with one of the gift cards I got from the baby shower last week.
This gadget is called an ItzBeen. Like, "ItzBeen how long since the baby... ate? had a diaper change? taken medicine? has been sleeping?
I'm sure this makes many of you laugh, but in reality I can't tell you how many times I've asked myself those very questions when caring for my newborn and just had NO CLUE what the answer was. Maybe I get an exceptionally bad case of baby brain fog.
So, I'm going to give this thing a shot! It got great reviews. I'll try to remember to update you on my opinion of it, but no promises because there isn't a button on this device that asks "ItzBeen how long since I've updated my blog?" So, if I forget, ask me!
I know, I know, how did our parents EVER manage? ;-)
Oh, and just a side note, I'm coming up with all the other ways I can use this device too. I can put three kids in time out with three different time limits! Or time three different dishes in the oven! Quite Revolutionary, no? heheheh
No comments:
Post a Comment