Here is a picture of Caedmon trying out his dinosaur hat. He got this in the mail from his OMA for Valentine's Day. This kid is obsessed with dinosaurs!! He wants to wear his dinosaur jammies to bed every night, and prefers his dinosaur bib over all of his others. Hmm. Think I might have discovered a theme for his birthday party!! :)
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Bun in the Oven
Or more technically, banana chocolate chip nut bread...this is a mini loaf made from the leftover batter, but I have a full loaf that I'm bringing to Bible Study tomorrow. It sure made the house smell good. I love baking! And, unfortunately eating it too. Mmm.

Here is a picture of Caedmon trying out his dinosaur hat. He got this in the mail from his OMA for Valentine's Day. This kid is obsessed with dinosaurs!! He wants to wear his dinosaur jammies to bed every night, and prefers his dinosaur bib over all of his others. Hmm. Think I might have discovered a theme for his birthday party!! :)
Here is a picture of Caedmon trying out his dinosaur hat. He got this in the mail from his OMA for Valentine's Day. This kid is obsessed with dinosaurs!! He wants to wear his dinosaur jammies to bed every night, and prefers his dinosaur bib over all of his others. Hmm. Think I might have discovered a theme for his birthday party!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment