Sunday, February 13, 2011

33 weeks??

Right now I'm looking forward to each next week so much, that I'm starting to forget which week I am actually in!!

This week has been a good one. I got to go for one of my prenatal massages! Caleb bought me two for Christmas, and I thought it was about time to take advantage of at least one of them. :) It felt great to be able to relax, but I think the best part had to be being able to lay on my stomach. That is such a strange feeling after not doing it for 8 months!

I'm continuing to feel more and more pregnant. I was just starting to think that I couldn't get much bigger, and then, I went to the doctors office and saw women that were due in just a week or two. And, I also looked at my picture from this week compared to last week. I feel like I look so much bigger in my belly.

Felicity is definitely cooking away in there. Her movements are so prominent now that they can be a tad uncomfortable. I also have this theory/fear that she is goign to be a small baby like Celeste. (I know it doesn't look like that, but I looked HUGE with Celeste too.) I just think that she might be on the small side because she is still VERY active in there-like she still has plenty of room. A lot of women mention that their babies slow down their activity around week 32, but Felicity is still just going to town. So, naturally, I think...small.

Here is a front shot since I haven't done one of those.
And here is the standard side shot for this week as well! I must confess that I DO love the way that my legs look like twigs in this picture...I'm gonna count every perk of pregnancy that I can. My legs have NEVER looked like twigs. They don't even look that way in the above picture! As soon as Felicity is out, they will quickly be the largest part of me again. So, thanks Felicity, for the deceptively "skinny leg" look. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment