Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's Snowing!!

We are getting our first snow of the year here. I thought that when we moved to Texas I was giving up the opportunity for my children to experience snow more than "once in a blue moon." This is our second winter here, and our first winter though reportedly unusual for our area, experienced good snow about FIVE times. Today we are expected to have 1-3 inches accumulation. The kids are enjoying watching the flakes fall down, and everything is getting covered in white very quickly! We are sipping our hot chocolate, watching the snow, and putting up the wainscoting in the kids room.

Man, it is REALLY coming down out there! Here is what we have got in the five minutes that it has been snowing. I wanted to capture it NOW in case it is all we get! Though, I've got a good feeling I'll be posting more later. :)





Lots of entertainment for my two!!

Here is Caed "helping" his Daddy cut a curtain rod to the correct length earlier. Speaking of curtains, I've got work to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment