Thursday, January 6, 2011
Dining Room downsize
Here is the more spacious and much more functional dining room! I snagged this little table and chairs from craigslist for forty bucks. It's not in perfect condition, but it definitely gave me the space I am going to need in about half a year when there should be a high chair added in to the mix. I also just love being able to walk all the way around the table to sweep, serve food, get to the hutch and etc. I know it isn't necessarily stylish, but I think overall the space will look much nicer...once I get to finishing it up with new drapes and a few wall accents.
And, just for fun, here is what my two guys are up to tonight. Caleb is taking out the thermocouple on our water heater so we can replace it. We can't get our pilot light to remain lit, so we haven't had any hot water the last day or two. Thankfully, we have our gym which we frequent daily anyway, to provide us with showers. This should be fixed by tomorrow though! Caleb has been one busy man lately.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment