Thursday, July 1, 2010

Preschool Begins

Recently I dropped of the paperwork necessary for Celeste to start 4 day preschool beginning in September. Ugh. I feel like I've been punched in the gut. It's a big deal to me. More than I had thought it would be. Celeste starting preschool in the fall is making me realize that I'm glad she's not starting Kindergarten yet. Once they are in Kindergarten there is no more... keeping her home because I feel like it, or not having homework demand the time you have to spend together, or cuddling up for afternoon naps, or being the one watching out for her all the time, or simply listening to her sweetly entertaining her brother. Once she starts Kindergarten I feel like I'm going to be saying, "Goodbye little Celeste" and then faster than I can turn around I'll be seeing her graduate and saying, "Goodbye grown up Celeste." which seems even worse! I'm soo not ready for THAT. Glad I've got another year to hang on to my little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment