Sunday, June 13, 2010

Blogcation

Whoa, I haven't blogged in a loong time! Over the last couple of weeks we have finished putting in new subflooring, padding, and carpets in the bedrooms of our Erwin house, moved into the house, and then packed up to drive across the country for vacation. (I did this at the exact same time that my best friend traveled across the world!) We are currently ON vacation which is proving to be absolutely wonderful. I have been able to visit my family and catch up on some much needed rest! And, the rest of this week, we will be visiting Caleb's family here in Nashville as well as taking a day or two to celebrate our 9th anniversary. To say we have a lot going on would be an understatement. I'll be sharing several posts to try to catch you up on the last few weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment