In a bit of a jumbled fashion, here are some pictures of the rest of the rooms and areas of the house I've not yet posted.
Starting in the back yard...

Entering the back yard from the side gate...

The entry to the house. Doesn't it just scream "Help me!" Give me your ideas for this space. I have some of my own, but need some more inspiration.

The living room which adjoins the dining room.

The bedroom and half bath that the kids will share. This will be our guest room when we have visitors as well. We are going to eventually buy a bunk bed that is twin on top/queen on bottom to put in there.


Celeste is modeling the hallway.

The full bath in the house. Yep, it's bad. But, the toilet works now!!

This is going to be the playroom, and then eventually a nursery.

We are making this room the master since it has the largest closet, and will be right next door to the nursery in the future.

Now you've seen everything except for the garage!
Danielle, this is going to be one amazing house when you guys are finished with it! I can see a cute little wicker chair, a little table and some pretty plants on the porch. Can't wait to see the next installment!
ReplyDeleteDanielle,
ReplyDeleteI am excited for you! Can you come do my house when you are done?
Thank you for your faithful prayers and words of encouragement. I just love you!
I love little cottages. You will have this house looking great in no time! I look back at my house and it resembles nothing of what it did when I bought it. These homes are a wonderful labor of love.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the comment on my blog :) My headboard was super easy and cheap to make! A great was to design on a dime!