Caleb and I submitted an offer on "the" house on January the 19th. We were told that we were the first people to show interest in the home. They have no other offers, or didn't as of then. The bank did say that there is an investor that would be willing to purchase the home, but that they much prefer to make a residential sale instead. So, we are looking good in that regard. However, we have a long way to go! It may be months before we hear if the offer we put in has even been accepted. In the mean time, we wait. If we do get an acceptance from the bank on the offer, we will move forward with an inspection, possible counter offer, a back out altogether, or an agreement to take the home as is and go with it.
I feel like my family is sitting right where we need to be-content with God's plan and time frame. Though I have to admit that if I were in charge, I would want to know now! I'm hoping that we really do hear back from the bank before the end of February. We would like to give our landlord a decent amount of notice before we leave this rental, and we would like to have time to gradually move since we will be doing all the moving ourselves this time. (Well, ourselves and our friends that will be forced to do manual labor along with us!) Plus, any extra lap over in time will allow us to paint and do some minor renovations before moving all of our stuff into the new place.
So, please pray and hope along with me that we will hear something back soon. I'm no good at being patient! The anticipation is what is so consuming. I'll reiterate though, God's timing is perfect. He has been right on time everytime so I'm going to trust that He will be again!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment