Sunday, December 6, 2009

A Party In Pictures

Here are a few pictures from Celeste's Sugar and Spice birthday party. We took some video of her opening several presents (Aunt Leslie, Elisha, Great Grandma Bootsma, etc) and will try to post that up soon!
















































5 comments:

  1. you are such an awesome creative mommy!
    ~ Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little houses!!! Can't wait to see the videos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just Curious...ya'll did get both presents right...just had a horrible feeling that I might have left one of them out...there were two wrapped and a card...please tell me you got all of it...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute idea!!! Love it! Did the kids take the houses home as party favors?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know it! I wasn't going to keep all those gingerbread houses around to eat...:-) And, I thought they would be great party favors...It was an activity, decoration, and party favor all in one!
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete