Anyone remember the stories of awful, awful, Abigail. I was reminded of her this morning after I had just cleaned the kitchen downstairs while the kids played upstairs. I headed upstairs and found this:
And this, Caed found the candy, and Celeste decided to dump every single drawer of toys, play clothes, and blocks out onto the bed! At least when I woke up this morning I got to see this:
I'm a mountain girl infiltrated with some big city sass. I like a good combination of class and comfort. I appreciate the simple pleasures in life and the accomplishments of hard work. I raise three children amidst several thousand home projects in just around one thousand square feet. I take fitness seriously and enjoy helping others meet their fitness goals while I continue to pursue mine. I follow the teachings of Jesus and accept his continuous grace for my failures. I adore my brainiac, bread winning husband and have adjusted to the equally glorious and dreadful stay at home Mom position. The adventures are many........feel free to snoop around and come and go as you please!
Cute kids and snow...so Jealous! I'll take their messes any day, as long as I could be around them...
ReplyDeleteMiss the family!
What little stinkers you have! :)
ReplyDelete