Today the kids and I enjoyed a trip to the state fair. We went to the petting zoo, played at the Lego station, and went through a mock set up of a farm where Celeste got to pretend to be a farmer. She really enjoyed going through the farm and feeding the animals and collecting the different pretend products, caring for animals, planting in the garden. She collected a peach, an egg, some milk, wool, vegetables. She also got to drive a little tractor to feed the pigs. At the end she "sold" her farming items to the market and got an imitation dollar bill to spend at the farm store. She picked fruit snacks, and enjoyed eating them right away. I had so much fun watching her!
Tonight when we got back home I had Celeste tell Caleb about what we had done. She was recalling all of the animals we saw at the petting zoo. When she mentioned the kangaroo, she said, "Daddy, the kangaroo had a baby kangaroo in it's couch." :-)
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HAHAHAHA! I love that little Girl! She is hilarious!
ReplyDelete