Saturday, October 17, 2009

Finch Park

Today was a classic fall day. Even though we stayed out way too late last night with friends having a blast with game night, we couldn't stay inside today. We went to several yard sales this morning, and then went to the park to play. It's been a great day. ( I actually rear ended someone today, but count it among my blessings that there were NO marks on their car or mine! Thank you Lord! How did it happen? My son was on his 45th minute of screaming in the car in traffic. We had stopped completely at a red light, and I turned around a little to try to console him. I subconsciously eased my foot off the brake just enough to roll forward and gently bump the car in front of me! I'm still sighing in relief.)

1 comment:

  1. Not going to lie...the picture of Caed sliding down the slide makes me giggle! A LOT! Love the pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete