It has been raining off and on here all day. So, tonight when we headed for the library, we grabbed our old, blue umbrella. I'm not even sure where we got this old umbrella, but I'm pretty sure it was free. It has served us well many times in the event of rain. However, as I left the library and clicked the little button to pop open the umbrella, the top went shooting across the parking lot like a missle! I was left standing in the rain with something that looked akin to a sword. It surprised us all and gave us quite a laugh-even if we were a little wet!Thursday, September 10, 2009
Umbrella Missle
It has been raining off and on here all day. So, tonight when we headed for the library, we grabbed our old, blue umbrella. I'm not even sure where we got this old umbrella, but I'm pretty sure it was free. It has served us well many times in the event of rain. However, as I left the library and clicked the little button to pop open the umbrella, the top went shooting across the parking lot like a missle! I was left standing in the rain with something that looked akin to a sword. It surprised us all and gave us quite a laugh-even if we were a little wet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment