Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Snippets of Summer's End

Celeste decided one morning recently to play dress up using a pair of my pajama pants. I helped her wrap it around the rest of the way, but she pretty much had it.
One afternoon at a McDonald's playplace, Caed found this friend...er, or foe? Check out the expression on his face! Caed obviously is going to follow in his father's footsteps and love all things Nintendo.

The kids enjoying one of the last days of summer. The cones made a huge mess, but they had a blast hanging out on the back patio getting all sticky. Delicious.



2 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures...Caed has gotten so much hair and Celeste looks like she's gotten taller! Oh I so miss them! hehe...I've been thinking about what we are going to get them for their birthdays...what are they "liking" nowadays?

    ReplyDelete
  2. mega-phone...what a brilliant idea...thanks! HA I would never do that to ya'll! We sure do miss those kids...haha...I know I tell you that ALL THE TIME but honestly I doubt telling you 20 times a day every day could truly amount to how much we really miss them. Tis crazy to think that I could actually love any kids more than I love your kids, but I know someday when Jared and I have kids that I will...to think that much love is possible (which I know it is)!
    Well thanks for the ideas...I knew Celeste was a kid after my own heart I LOVED My Little Ponies as a kid! :-)
    As for friends...there are a few with potential...HA...I know that sounds horrible, but I a picky person in most aspects :-/ There is this one girl who tries really hard (which sometimes works against her) but most of the time she has a good heart. There is another girl which seems pretty cool but sadly she is sometimes shy...as am I at first (most of the time). But all in all things are picking up down here.
    How's Texas?

    ReplyDelete