Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Napping

Napping seems more important than blogging today. I love naps! They are the perfect way to energize for the afternoon. I like how many countries have a siesta time each day. I've seen some employees from my husband's job bring a pillow, open both car doors, and take a 15 minute siesta during the middle of the work day. They are probably more productive afterwards! If I were the CEO of a large company then I would want my employees to have siestas! Everyone go take a 20 minute nap!

2 comments:

  1. Napping is definitely underappreciated these days, especially in the US where we seem to pride ourselves on how much chaos we can cram into the average day. A good nap does actually make my day more productive. Unfortunately, if my boss reads that last comment, I might get fired. So in deference to him I will simply state that I will continue my work days with the same red-eyed, comatose, zombie like pace that the rest of my co-workers seem to prefer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that totally stinks. I should be your CEO!!

    ReplyDelete