Sunday, August 30, 2009

Moss Doesn't Grow

Under my feet.

I've got quite a week ahead this week! We have a birthday party to attend tomorrow night in Dallas. Caleb's grandmother is turning 81. We have my mom-in-law visiting us for the celebration, and to just see our new place, and us of course! On Tuesday I have to go take an exam by the Evil Testing Service for Texas Certification, and then babysit that night for friends for our babysit swap. Wednesday we will probably head back to Dallas for Caleb's grandparent's anniversary. Thursday is off, so I hope to hang out with Michelle and/or meet Caleb for lunch, and Friday is my first MOPS meeting. So, woo-hoo! Here we go.

3 comments:

  1. I know this is kind of random but I was looking for someone with a blog that has links and such on both sides of the page and was wondering how I could do that. Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kelly,
    Not a problem. Thanks for asking. All you need to do is go to the customize section and then choose add a gadget for whichever side you want your links to appear. You can also just drag and drop the gadgets that you already have into different places on the arrange page. Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may also need a blog template that is three columns first. :)

    ReplyDelete