Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Date Night

Well, our date nights have returned! It is fabulous. I know that every other Tuesday my hubby and I get to pretend like we are twenty again, and go out. We do some really crazy things...like going out to eat without a single interruption, shopping through a store at our own leisure, and working out at the gym without a time restraint for child care. We sure did enjoy our night out!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, CUTE new background! I love it! And secondly, YAY for date nights!! Even without kids, I know how important it is to make a point to have uninterrupted time together! So good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree! We had a blast. We are already looking forward to having our next one...in two weeks. :-) I'm so jealous of your gardening btw! It looks great. I know that they are a lot of work, but I really would like to try my hand at one...eventually.

    ReplyDelete